POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Small bug in the wireframe plugin : Small bug in the wireframe plugin Server Time
2 Jun 2024 00:40:45 EDT (-0400)
  Small bug in the wireframe plugin
From: Bernd Klenk
Date: 7 Mar 2004 10:30:37
Message: <u2gm40thqnm7fqs48vog4nbqnt6svn2uh6@4ax.com>
First, this is a wonderfull plugin!
I tortured myself for years making things with rounded corners out of
cylinders and spheres, calculating, aligning and realigning, and now I
can do it with a few mouseclicks.
Hamster cages in 10 seconds. Cylinder - convert to wireframe - ready.
Yeah!

But...
See my screenshot in moray.binaries.
When converted to wireframe, the new created group isn't visible in
the select tab, but it is in the browser ?!?
When I save and reopen the file it is there, but not before.

I noticed, it always fails with cubes, but sometimes works with
cylinders.

Mhh... just me?

--
Bernd